RCMB MEETING REMINDER - Jan 2020

Message postings from RCMB Club President as a additional channel to pass information and events to the membership and general interest
Forum rules
Consider that all information, data, pictures, and opinions posted are fully available to the general public. While this may not support viewing rates similar to social web sites, all information in these forums should considered that it will be viewed by the internet public and automated data retrieval system.

All postings should be by RCMB club members for their use or for data exchange with the club at large.

Postings are subject to moderator/admin approval and may be removed.

Improper language in posts will not be acceptable.

Any posted SPAM or unrelated material will result in material and account removal.

The accepted language is English for all postings.

You need to be registered member for access to posting/replying on Forums.

RCMB MEETING REMINDER - Jan 2020

Postby admin » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:34 pm

RCMB Members,

Happy New Year and hope your holidays were special. Next Saturday January 11th at 11 am is our first meeting of the year. This important meeting will cover the 2020 calendar and events and the new proposed FAA rules. Also remember that this is an open year to propose changes to the club constitution. These must be submitted in writing to any of the Board Members at this meeting, will be discussed in February and voted on in March. (If you cannot attend the meeting but have a suggested change, just email it to me prior and I will log it in.)

I am hoping the lousy weather gave you lots of time to build so I am expecting lots of show and tell. If you have something to share, please email me and I will add you to the agenda!

Kitchen Master Chuck Moreland wants to remind everyone that food will be available after the meeting so plan on staying for lunch. Right now they are calling for 60 degrees with 30% chance of afternoon showers--if the rain holds off, we may even be able to fly.
See you soon!
Jim
admin
Site Admin

Return to Presidents Message